My research statement can be found here.
- Xin Chen and Menglong Li. (2020). S-Convexity and Gross Substitutability. Under major revision of Operations Research. (SSRN)
- Xingyu Bai, Xin Chen, Menglong Li and Alexander Stolyar. (2020). Asymptotic Optimality of Semi-Open-Loop Policies in Markov Decision Processes with Large Lead Times. Under review of Management Science. (SSRN)
- Xin Chen and Menglong Li. (2020). Discrete Convex Analysis and Its Applications in Operations: A Survey. Production and Operations Management, forthcoming. (SSRN)
- Xin Chen and Menglong Li. (2019). M-Natural-Convexity and Its Applications in Operations. Operations Research, forthcoming. (SSRN)
- Allocation of Covid-19 Vaccines Under Limited Supply, with Xin Chen, David Simchi-Levi, Tiancheng Zhao. (MedRxiv, SSRN)
- Assortment Optimization Under a Multi-Category-Bundle Logit Model, with Xin Chen and Tiancheng Zhao
- Decentralized Pricing and Capacitated Assortment Planning in an Online Marketplace Using Personalized Commission Fee Policy, with Ebrahim Arian and Xin Chen